Efficiency is important in a fleet of vehicles. Each time a vehicle goes out on the road, it is expensive. There is the risk of waste that may be incurred in the form of fuel, unnecessary mileage and unproductive time.
Fleet Complete Fleet Tracker provides you the ability to pro-actively manage and react to fleet exceptions as well as provide you the ability to report on reoccurring events. By utilizing key application features such as reporting, alerts, and maintenance tracking
- Track the physical location of your vehicles and mobile workers
Capture various vehicle characteristics enabling you to monitor:
- Rapid Acceleration
- Hard Cornering
- Hard Braking
Geo-Fencing & Point of Interest
- Set-up a customizable boundary around any Point of Interest (POI) on the map; Use the Rules and Alerts features to stay informed of any aspects of the POI that are important to you.
Location Based Rules
- Our sophisticated location-based rules, allow you to define any actions, situations or events
- that are important to you.
- Use the default (most commonly used) rules, or create your own to fit your unique needs.
Examples of the types of rules you can create:
- Speeding, idling, aggressive driving
- Arrival or departure from a point of interest
- Driver schedules and hours of operation
- Receive alerts for any Rules that you set-up and stay informed of events that are mission-critical to your operation.
Vehicle Maintenance Management
- Create unique maintenance items based on your company’s needs.
- Schedule oil changes, inspections, and other related items, by mileage, hours of
- use, or time.
- Receive alerts when maintenance items are due.
- Keep track of your maintenance costs by vehicle, service type or other groupings.
Create and customize reports based on your management team’s needs. Schedule reoccurring reports, and set up a list of people that will receive them.
- Activity:The details of asset activities of interest.
- Asset Temperature: The temperature readings during the report period.
- Curfew: If assets were at a Point of Interest (POI), outside the POI’s specified working hours.
- Distance:The distance an asset travelled within a province/state on a particular day, including distance driven on private roads.
- Events: When an event was triggered.
- Idle: How often and for how long an asset was idle.
- Input: Details of sensor readings.
- Last Position: Last snapshot time and location of assets.
- Maintenance: The full history of maintenance items.
- POI: Information pertaining to Points of Interest, previously specified.
- Position: Every snapshot taken for assets during specified times.
- PTO: Details of a Power Take Off (PTO) equipment usage.
- Speeding: The speed an asset travelled, or the speed in excess of the posted speed limit an asset travelled, if a rule was defined for this situation.
- Stop: When an asset was stopped for a specific length of time.
- Trip: Details of an asset’s trips, based on time between ignition on and ignition off.
- Who Was There: Which asset was at a particular location at a particular time.
Powered by state-of-the-art GPS technology, the Fleet Complete® – Fleet Tracker solution provides you with real-time visibility over your vehicles and workforce.
By actively managing your fleet and mobile workers, you can drastically reduce fuel and insurance costs, while helping the environment.
Increase operational efficiency
Reduce fuel and insurance costs
Improve customer support
Reduce your environmental footprint
Peace of mind that comes from knowing what is happening
Prevent unauthorized vehicle usage
Manage/Coach your drivers with real data and effectively change their behavior
Extend the life of your vehicle
-Reduces fuel economy by 33% on the highway, 5% in the city.
-Each 10 km/h (6.2mp/h) over 100 km/h (62mp/h) decreases fuel economy by 10%.
-A typical truck can use up to 4 liters of fuel during 1 hour of idling. If your truck idles for three hours a day, you could be spending an extra $20 a day or $7,300 per year in fuel.
-Makes fleet vehicles more fuel-efficient and reduces emissions. Keeping tires properly inflated, for example, can improve fuel efficiency by as much as 19%